- Admin Control Panel - The Admin control panel or commonly termed as admin cp is the admin area of a XenForo forum which can be accessed via a web browser.
- Cache? - Cache is a mechanism to create multiple copies of the original data and store it in a form such that it can be accessed much faster.
- Config.php - Config.php file resides inside the library folder and is used to configure XenForo settings.
- Hooks in XenForo Templates? - XenForo hooks are code snippets inside XenForo templates to execute any code in PHP via a plugin or template_hook event listener
- HTTPS - HTTPS is "secure HTTP". Though using HTTPS isn't a must for forums, but recommended. Forum members when they try to log in using a password if the site isn't over an HTTPS, the browser throws a warning to the user.
- localhost? - The localhost means this computer. The IP Address (IPv4) for the localhost is 127.0.0.1 and in (IPv6) it is ::1.
- Route - A route is the first part of the URL to determine the XenForo controller. It is independent of SEO friendliness or the secondary portion of the URL.
- Table Prefix? - Table prefix is a string of alphanumeric characters prefixed to the name of the tables. XenForo developers have decided against the use of customizable table prefix and have hardcoded it as xf_.
- Template - In XenForo, templates can contain HTML or CSS code along with a wide range of template Syntax like if conditions, foreach syntax, contentcheck etc.
- Web Server - A Web server is a software that resides in a computer and serves the request from the user via a web browser to send them HTML data as output.